About the Photographer

About the Photographer
The world is a beautiful place, especially its people. I think we should take pictures to help us remember the little things in life that make it special. I also think that capturing those little things shouldn't be expensive! E-mail me at audreybeebe@hotmail.com for pricing or other info.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

M Hsiao Family

This was by far my favorite photo shoot.  It took place on a Saturday, and the conditions were absolutely perfect: overcast and 65 degrees without any wind.  These photos were done in "magic light."

That combined with the adorable family made it really hard to choose just a few for the blog.  This is seriously only about half of what I wanted to put up here!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hooray! I've been waiting for you to post these. We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! I can't even tell you how excited we are about them. You are amazing Audrey and thank you so much for your patience with my children. That patience paid off because you got some awesome pictures of them. I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you!

Jenny said...

We just went through them, impressive. You did a great job, from photo shoot through final edit.

thanks, the hsiao's