About the Photographer

About the Photographer
The world is a beautiful place, especially its people. I think we should take pictures to help us remember the little things in life that make it special. I also think that capturing those little things shouldn't be expensive! E-mail me at audreybeebe@hotmail.com for pricing or other info.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

My sister called me in April to take these photos, but I couldn't post them until after Mother's Day because they were a Mother's Day gift, and my mom views this blog.

I am so lucky to have such an adorable niece and nephew!! What a fun day this was at Wheeler Farm!









What is a little boy to do when he's all done taking pictures, and the adults just won't listen? Pull up your shirt . . . that'll do it!

If that doesn't work, just climb in the basket with your baby sister so that neither of you can have your picture taken!!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

My kids are cute! Thanks again for taking these. They are perfect!