About the Photographer

About the Photographer
The world is a beautiful place, especially its people. I think we should take pictures to help us remember the little things in life that make it special. I also think that capturing those little things shouldn't be expensive! E-mail me at audreybeebe@hotmail.com for pricing or other info.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miss Missy's AM Retakes

As with any group of 3-4 year-olds, there are just some kids that don't want to look their very cutest the first time round, especially since it was cold and rainy outside the first time we took pictures.


For the morning class, J was the only we needed to reshoot. Her little sister, J2 also decided it would be okay to take pictures today. What a lot of personality these two have! I don't think they could have not posed if they'd wanted to!!


J1:


J2:


Sisters:


I couldn't decide how I liked this cropped, so I thought I'd put them both up and let their mom pick.

No comments: